Cadog Film Club
Announcement : start of 2020-21 season delayed owing to Covid-19
Due to the uncertainty of the effects of the Covid-19 virus over the next few months, the constantly changing regulations and the threat of a second spike over the winter, we feel it is advisable not to restart the film nights in October. It is very disappointing but we do feel it is better to be cautious. There are financial implications as well, as if we started film nights and only had a few people attending, we would be unable to cover our costs. We will review the situation in October and keep you updated.